среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

crc table lookup




-Visited the dentist yesterday. My gums hurt. They look worse today than they did yesterday. Today I look as though little elves were mining for gold in my gums. I will not smile today. Today people will think I'm unfriendly and that is fine. Better that than for them to gasp when they see my scary gums.



-Lola brought in a dead mouse from the yard yesterday. Shudder. It gets worse....it was covered in maggots. Oh dear, I need to go lay down because I'm going to be sick again. Be back in a minute.



-Okay, I'm back. Yes, what I said above is true. It was HORRIBLE. I freaked out. I was running around yelling at Lola and dry heaving. Once I regained my senses I somehow managed to clean it up. It still gives me goose bumps. I've heard from neighbors about these mice in the backyard. Not sure what to do about it. Not sure that there is anything I can do about it. I wish I could sanitize Lola's mouth. GAG.



-Leaving for Maine at 6:00 am. That is very early. Am not looking forward to getting up early enough to get to the airport. And I'm worried because on our flight from Newark to Portland Zorba and I are not in the same row. We are in middle seats and I'm right behind her. Surely someone will switch with one of us? Maybe she will sit next to someone who can't get enough of non-stop 4 year old conversation, I don't know.



-Going to Maine Can't wait. I'm hoping that Zorba's halloween costume gets here today so that we can bring it with us for a Halloween party that we're going to. Fingers crossed


crc table lookup, crc table of integrals, crc tables, crc team.



Комментариев нет: