среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

ancient order of united workman




I�go to school at 11:30 tomorrow and Iapos;ll iapos;ve been doing is eating �more movies I feel like Iapos;m depressed but in reality Iapos;m not.


Iapos;ve sat in my chair and I�thought of the word "Friend" does that even exist anymore? Those so many people in this world that are Un-capable of having a stable friendship. I�think Itapos;s the envy friends have toward each other like , obviously a personapos;s not going to say it but theyapos;re thinking it. Face it friendships arenapos;t for everyone. Iapos;m sick of the fabrication people have between each other. Thatapos;s why itapos;s always to keep your mouth shut and ears open.




This saying� never made sense to me." keep your friends away and your enemys even closer"














ancient order of united workman, ancient order of united workmen, ancient order phoenix, ancient order united workman.



Комментариев нет: