пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

arblaster and clark




Thoughts anyone?

My buddy Dave and I�went to Flight Centre this evening and the lady found us a resort in DR called�Bahia Principe San Juan but it was $1084.xx per person (just the trip and taxes).� Iapos;m cheap and stubborn and have only $1000 to cover the trip, taxes and cancellation/medical insurance so basically said nope not interested.� She basically said good luck finding something under $1000 (for trip and taxes) that not 2-3 stars.

So back at home we hit the internet and Iapos;m browsing through itravel2000.com and stumble upon the exactly same trip she was offering us for $200 less.� Read:�I can have everything I�want for under $1000. �

SOOO, what say you people about the dominican republic...I am completely travel stupid.� I�donapos;t know anything about other countries and Iapos;m actually happy to stay that way.� I have yet to be bitten by the travel bug, I�just want to go somewhere warm and be away from work and sit on a beach/at a pool, you follow me?

apparel fan jersey souvenir throwback, arblaster and clark, arblaster and clarke, arblaster clark, arblaster clarke.



Комментариев нет: